This refreshing drink will give you a taste of summer all year round. Splash in some champagne for an alcoholic version! Fair warning, the pink color of this drink makes it look sweeter than it actually tastes. If you would like the beverage to be more sweet, substitute 100% orange juice for the kombucha and/or use fruit juice when blending the frozen fruit.
Makes 6-8 servings
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 8 oz water (substitute pineapple juice or orange juice for a sweeter taste)
- 10 oz strawberry kombucha (I used GTs as they are sugar free) or orange juice
- 16 oz strawberry sparkling water
- Fresh mint leaves
- Dump frozen fruit and water/juice in a powerful blender. Blent until smooth. You may need to add more liquid to fully incorporate everything.
- Place a few mint leaves in the bottom of a large glass pitcher. Gently muddle with a wooden spoon or rolling pin to help them release their tasty flavors.
- Pour fruit puree in to pitcher on top of mint leaves.
- Carefully pour in kombucha or fruit juice, and sparkling water (the mixture will bubble up). Gently stir with the wooden spoon until well combined.
- Two choices from here:
- For the Whole30 version, pour the mixture directly into a large glass goblet.
- For an alcoholic version, pour 6 oz champagne/sparkling wine in a large glass goblet. Top off with the Strawberry Mango Mint Mocktail for a fun take on a Mimosa.
- To garnish either version.
- Slice in to the end of a strawberry to make a 1/2 inch slit. Slide strawberry on to edge of glass.
- Top with a fresh mint leaf.